Reasons to Host Your Corporate Event at Bottle & Bottega Portland
- Need a creative outlet to inspire your group?
- Want a happier team that works better together?
- Looking to create “buy-in” for your big goals?
- Want a better way to bring everyone together?
Brainstorm out of the box! It’s time to add fun to your office party or team-building event and make YOU the office hero!
Look at the fun you could have at your next meeting in this short video.
We’ll customize a unique, fun and interactive experience that’s just right for your team:
- Collaborate on a Mural – Talk about teamwork! We’ll customize a mural designed and sized to your specifications. Your team will work together to complete it!
- Some Healthy Competition – Everyone likes a little competition. Your teams will work in groups with a B&B artist to create their own design based on your concept. The best group painting wins bragging rights!
- Follow the Leader – Team members follow a B&B artist and replicate a painting on their own canvas.
- Pick your Painting – Perfect for adventurous and eclectic groups! Team members can select from 4 images from our Image Gallery. A B&B artist will help circulate to provide instruction and helpful tips as guests work more independently on their selected painting.
Number of guests
- We can accommodate small and large parties, from 5 people to 250+ people in your choice of venue.
- Studio events require a minimum of 5
- Pop-Up Parties at your preferred venue require a minimum of 5
- If fewer than the minimum required attend, the host will need to pay the minimum.
Art Party Rates
Studio rates start at just $40 per person and Pop-Up Parties start at $40 per person.
A deposit is required for all private events. The deposit goes toward your final balance, which is due upon completion of the event. Should you cancel within 2 weeks of the event, you will forfeit the deposit and incur a Cancellation Fee.
Please submit the Party Request Form to the right with your preferred date and time. A B&B Event Planner will contact you within 24 hours (48 hours on weekends) to confirm availability. If your date/time is unavailable, we will do our best to find a suitable alternative. Once your deposit is paid, your date is confirmed.
“I can’t say enough about the great team at Bottle & Bottega! We had a team of 25 people who were not the most artistic, but we set out to paint a large mural reflecting our business. Joni and Stacey came up with an innovative design that really reflected our business and the people who work for us. Everyone had a great time and I was shocked at how great the mural turned out. We can’t wait to hang it in our office!”
— Office Manager, Western States Fire Protection Co.
Events are reserved in 2- to 3-hour blocks. Our doors will open 30 minutes prior to your event so that you can arrange food, wine, and any decorations you may have. Typically, the first hour is for mingling and the last two hours are for art (unless other arrangements are requested).
For Pop-Up Parties, we ask that your guests arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time so that the instructor may begin as scheduled.
To book a Team-building party or have us create one for you, please complete the Party Request Form.