Who is Bottle & Bottega?
One day in March 2009, our founder Stephanie King-Myers successfully convinced her non-artistic friend that she could in fact paint with the right inspiration. So with a glass of wine in one hand and a paint brush in the other, her friend successfully created her first masterpiece, and the Bottle & Bottega concept was born!
With the magic from that night, combined with Stephanie’s entrepreneurial spirit, the idea blossomed into a thriving and exciting mobile business throughout Chicago neighborhoods. Then in 2010, the success, adventure, and potential of the business caught the attention of Nancy Bigley. With more than 18 years of franchise leadership experience with companies such as Dunkin’ Brands, (Dunkin’ Donuts & Baskin-Robbins) Nancy recognized the signs of a unique and successful franchise opportunity for other young entrepreneurs.
Thus, in 2011 Nancy joined the Bottle & Bottega team as Co-Owner and CEO. Since then, the dynamic duo have strategically taken over the Chicago marketplace and established a proven business model. The next step was to allow entrepreneurs across the nation to become part of the Bottle & Bottega family through franchising.
In addition to providing the right environment to create a unique business opportunity, Nancy & Stephanie’s goal for their franchisees, guests and employees is to Inspire, Empower & Nurture the daring inner spirit that lives inside us all.
Why Are We Ranked One of 2013 Hottest Concepts by USA Today?
Our concept began and continues to grow during even the most challenging economic climates. Additionally, our team has over 20 years of experience training & supporting franchisees and helping them grow their business. We know what we are doing and we take a unique approach to our business including some of the key areas below:
- We focus on all art forms not just painting so our concept is always fresh and innovative.
- Our mobile model allows us immediate launch into any market and unlimited revenue stream opportunities once the studio is open.
- Our chic studio design is sophisticated and comfortable just like being in your own living room and is designed to host multiple events simultaneously.
- We have protected territories so our franchisees can maximize their market opportunities.
- We have multiple revenue pipelines with focus on public, private adult and corporate events.
- Our concept is fun, fresh and more simple to execute over other retail models.
If you are a resident of Hawaii, Maryland, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota or Virginia, we cannot offer you a franchise at this time until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements.
In the News
BizBash- “The studio hosts private painting parties for corporate groups of 5 to 65. Team-building activities include dividing into groups to paint on a large canvas with pre-drawn line art. At the end of the task—which normally takes two to three hours—all the canvases combine to form one complete design.”
“Business Rock Stars West Coast Franchise Expo 2012″ Radio Internet Interview: