Party like the pros at Bottle & Bottega
Teamwork just got more creative. Join the fun!
You’ll be in good company with some of Bottle & Bottega’s top organizations and corporations.
We have planned parties for:
- DePaul University
- Leo Burnett
- Wrigley/Chicago Cubs
- Ascension Health
- Sidley Austin
Reasons to Host Your Corporate Event at Bottle & Bottega
- Need a creative outlet to inspire your group?
- Want a happier team that works better together?
- Looking to create “buy-in” for your big goals?
- Want a better way to bring everyone together?
Brainstorm out of the box! It’s time to add fun to your office party or team-building event and make YOU the office hero!
Look at the fun you could have at your next meeting in this short video.
Corporate Wine and Painting Party Information
We’ll customize a unique, fun and interactive experience that’s just right for your team:
- Collaborate on a Mural – Talk about teamwork! We’ll customize a mural designed and sized to your specifications. Your team will work together to complete it!
- Some Healthy Competition – Everyone likes a little competition. Your teams will work in groups with a B&B artist to create their own design based on your concept. The best group painting wins bragging rights!
- Follow the Leader – Team members follow a B&B artist and replicate a painting on their own canvas.
- Pick your Painting – Perfect for adventurous and eclectic groups! Team members can select from 4 images from our Image Gallery. A B&B artist will help circulate to provide instruction and helpful tips as guests work more independently on their selected painting.
Number of Guests
We can accommodate small and large parties, from 10 people to 100+ people in our studio or your choice of venue.
Art Party Rates
Studio rates vary, please contact your local Bottle & Bottega.
Please contact your local Bottle & Bottega with your preferred date and time. A B&B Event Planner will contact you within 24 hours (48 hours on weekends) to confirm availability. If your date/time is unavailable, we will do our best to find a suitable alternative. Once your deposit is paid, your date is confirmed.
“You, by far, exceeded my expectations.”
— CEO, EVisions
Events are reserved in 2- to 3-hour blocks. Our doors will open 30 minutes prior to your event so that you can arrange food, wine, and any decorations you may have. Typically, the first hour is for mingling and the last two hours are for art (unless other arrangements are requested).
To book a Team Building party or have us create one for you, please contact your B&B Event Planner at your nearest location.